Friday, May 07, 2004

I know I'm kind of strange
To you sometimes
Dont always say
Whats on my mind
You know that Ive been hurt
By some guy
But I dont wanna mess up this time

And I really really really care
And I really really really want you
And I think Im kinda scared
Cause I don't want to lose you
If your really really really there
Then maybe you can hang through
I hope you understand
Its nothing to you

My hearts at a low
Im so much to manage
I think you should know that
Ive been damaged


yayy!
kiat went through the whole process with me to clear the damned virus :))
yippee
thanks, girl!! -hugs!-
was grasping on to the phone for like an hour or so.
pretty sure my left brain cells are killed or something.
radiation from the comp and the mobile at the same time.
BUT!
im no longer a tribal woman in the cave -huga huga- haha.
but er
maybe i should just cross my fingers .. and my toes before i start rejoicing and exulting happily here. just in case!

im using my sister's account and i just realised her msn picture is a photo of 2 horses!
fainted.
i hope nobody talks to me and see my horses.

anyway school was damn slack today
didnt really have many lessons
but math went on as usual (whats new)
was at the mpr
and yimin claimed to dedicate some song at power98
but the dj didnt mention any shit!
needless to say
we were all huddled at the radios waiting for the dedication to be read out
but no.
never happened.
haha.
unjustified negliglance.

anyway we found out the extent of how act-cool and attitude the sec1s were today.
it was bewildering!
but whatever.

was in town with dada today!
after so long.
caught tad hamilton show
and kate bosworth is such a good watch
though the show is such a typical cliched story.
bought bikini at buttcheeks! :D
lovelovelove it.
oh and we went sasa and returned feeling rather pleased.
haha.
freda is such an indecisive girl
i cannot stand her sometimes.
i have to leave her to stand around and ponder on her decisions!
mean, i know.
gulps
haha.
saw lex again today.
numerous times!
haha. realised she+sharon dyed the same hair color!
so cute! they look even more .. identical.

yayy talking to mama jess now :)
(obv i changed the horsey pictures..)
havent seen her in AGES!
there's the lit seminar thing tomms.
and it feels so wrong to be scribbling notes and listening to some bespectacled geeks rather than be at the singapore american school rooting for tings :(
especially when she has always been there for my critical moments when she could.
edictions that have to be followed.
do your best, babe.
hope you get my smses and ring me!
or something.
things sure arent the same without her.
i wonder how its gonna be in the future.
i wonder..
i think that..
i shouldnt think.